Learn how to create an ART query in a few screenshots
Define a new datasource
2. From the Admin Console, click on the Datasources button
and define connection parameters to your database
Define a new query
3. Back to the Admin Console, click on the Queries button to reach the Query Management Console
4. Click on Create New Query and define a new query
This sample query shows how to define parameters: just surround the parameter label with #
5. Click on Save Changes to reach the Query Editor page
6. Click on the Parameters button, then New to create the new parameter
If the query doesn't use parameters, this step can be skipped.
From the Admin Console, click on Users to create a new user and then on User Privileges to grant the user permission to run the query.
Have the user to set the View Mode to Schedule to get the result in his mailbox at a given time (if the user has the required access level to schedule jobs).